My main reason for doing NSE was because my first year of college was not enjoyable, I expected to come to college and have the time of my life, because that's what everyone tells you it'll be. My first year could not have gone more the other way. I choose FIU because I have some family down in Florida and always really enjoyed the overall atmosphere Florida has. The process of applying for NSE was super simple, but as you get into the process it becomes quite a headache, it was definitely much more than I had anticipated. The registration process was basically the same as South Carolinas process, so I was kind of familiar with the process. Getting ready to leave I mean all I've had to do is pack my clothes and get ready to catch the plane out of here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog